outlet barb is 9.25mm or 3/8″ inlet hole is 11mm or 7/16″
What sets the 325lph Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other aftermarket pumps, the 325 boasts a significant increase in performance, flowing more than 325 lph at 40 psi. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.)configuration. The 325 is also perfect for use as a replacement fuel pump for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and superchargers.
- Compact 65mm body for OE fitment
- Fits a wide range of vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Flows 325lph @ 40 psi
- Internal check valve
- Quiet, durable and reliable turbine impeller
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used with carbureted or EFI applications
- Can be used in pulse modulated applications.
- Compatible with Unleaded, E85 and Methanol Fuels